Are you thinking about fostering?
Join South Gloucestershire Council’s biggest family, we host monthly virtual information sessions for you to meet our team, find out what fostering involves, how you will be supported, and how to apply to become a foster carer for the local authority.
Our team will tell you how you can provide vulnerable children a safe, stable, and loving home through short term, long term, respite, and emergency placements.
These sessions are suitable for people who are ready to start the application process, and for those who are just starting their research into fostering and wanting to find out more.
Virtual information session
- Wednesday 12th January, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday 3rd February, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday 1st March, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 23rd March, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday 14th April, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday 3rd May, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 25th May, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday 16th June, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
We understand not everyone feels comfortable asking personal questions during public sessions therefore we offer one-to-one information sessions. Complete the online booking form to book a one-to-one session.
Unable to attend one of our sessions?
Our team is here to discuss your fostering options. You can contact us by calling 01454 866423 or complete our online fostering enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Contact South Gloucestershire Council's fostering team on
Click to email us