Are you thinking about fostering?
Join South Gloucestershire Council’s biggest family, we host monthly virtual information sessions for you to meet our team, find out what fostering involves, how you will be supported, and how to apply to become a foster carer for the local authority.
Our team will tell you how you can provide vulnerable children a safe, stable, and loving home through short term, long term, respite, and emergency placements.
These sessions are suitable for people who are ready to start the application process, and for those who are just starting their research into fostering and wanting to find out more.
Virtual information session
- Tuesday 1st March, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday 14 April, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday 3 May, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 25 May, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday 16 June, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday 5 July, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 27 July, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday 18 August, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday 6 September, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 28 September, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday 20 October, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday 8 November, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 30 November, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
We understand not everyone feels comfortable asking personal questions during public sessions therefore we offer one-to-one information sessions. Complete the online booking form to book a one-to-one session.
Unable to attend one of our sessions?
Our team is here to discuss your fostering options. You can contact us by calling 01454 866423 or complete our online fostering enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Contact South Gloucestershire Council's fostering team on
Click to email us