Virtual information sessions
Due to the current pandemic and the need to social distance, we are running online information sessions to highlight the need for more foster families in South Gloucestershire, and provide useful information to anyone who may be interested in fostering themselves.
Our informal fostering sessions cover:
- The different types of fostering
- Basic requirements of our foster carers
- The children in our care
- The application and assessment process
There will also be an opportunity for those watching to type in and submit questions in real time to be answered by the presenter on screen.
We are currently holding Microsoft Team sessions on:
- Thursday 1st July 2021, 7:00pm – 9:oopm
- Tuesday 3rd August 2021, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 1st September 2021, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
How to join
If you are interested in joining us for one of our informal virtual sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you joining instructions. You will not need to download any software in order to watch or interact with the live session.
Contact South Gloucestershire Council's fostering team on
Click to email us