Marshfield - High Street
The Memorial is a marble obelisk set on a square base surrounded by four marble planters. It is located in the Market Place at the East end of the main street in the village. The memorial was refurbished in 1993.
Thanks to the members of the Marshfield community who researched the information for the entries below. Their research in the form of more detailed information is available from www.allaroundmarshfield.org.uk. and email contact for enquiries is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cook James Thomas||1895||05/04/1916||Wiltshire Regiment|
|Deacon William Thomas Briton||1915||10/12/1941||Royal Navy|
|Fuller Percy (Bertie)||1895||21/07/1917||Royal Field Artillery|
|Harding Sidney Albert||1891||19/10/1918||Gloucestershire Regiment|
|Harding Charles Andrew||31/08/1907||30/12/1943||Royal Army Service Corps|
|Hatherell Frederick John||19/01/1917||29/04/1941||Royal Navy|
|Hinton Harold Sidney||1897||28/10/1918||Royal Field Artillery|
|Jones Charles Francis||1883||23/04/1916||Gloucestershire Regiment|
|Lewis Arthur Maurice||1925||09/07/1945||Royal Artillery|
|Lewis Arthur John||15/02/1919||31/05/1940||Royal Army Service Corps|
Marshfield SN14 8LP