Training and events
Staff from all agencies can book on courses by using South Gloucestershire Council’s self-serve Learning & Development website:South Gloucestershire Learning and Development Services
- Safeguarding adults alerter
- Managing good practice in safeguarding adults issues
- Managing and preventing organisational abuse
- Safer recruitment
- Hoarding and self-neglect
- Human trafficking and modern slavery
- Safeguarding adults: CPD update
More details can be found on the Learning and Development website.
Agencies and work-setting can buy in safeguarding children or safeguarding adults training specifically for their own staff group, using a trainer that is approved by the relevant Safeguarding Board. Enquiries about this option can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are charges for accessing all of the above courses and e-learning modules. Details are available via the council’s Learning & Development website.