Multi-agency policies and procedures
The 1st April 2015 marks a significant turning point in relation to Safeguarding Adults due to the implementation of the Care Act 2014. The Care Act 2014 replaces the ‘No Secrets’ Guidance. The Joint Safeguarding Adults Policy 2017 replaces all previous Policy documents for the participating Local Authorities and reflects the new legal requirements of the Care Act 2014, together with its associated guidance.
- LWG Local Authorities Modern Slavery Protocol
- LWG Local Authorities NRM Process Guide
- LWG Local Authorities NRM Statutory Duties to identify victims of modern slavery
- LWG Local Authorities’ Referral Pathway for Adult Victims of Modern Slavery
- Avon and Somerset Police – Online Exploitation Information Form