Domestic abuse is the use, attempt, or threat of violence – whether physical, emotional, sexual, mental or economic, within an intimate or family relationship.
- Domestic Abuse Practice Guidance 2020
- Multi-agency Best Practice Guidance on identifying and responding to domestic abuse
- Multi-agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) – Practitioners Guide
- DASH FAQs
- DASH Risk Identification and Assessment and Management Model
- Risk Identification Checklist and guidance – Young People’s version