Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews (CSPR)
Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews (CSPR) have replaced Serious case reviews, in line with Working Together to Safeguard Children 2023 . Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews are carried out when a child or young person dies or is seriously injured and abuse or neglect are known or suspected to be factors in the death. They are carried out so that improvements can be identified and action taken so that agencies work with each other more effectively to keep children, young people and their families safe.
When each review is completed a report is published. This includes an outline of what happened, without identifying the child or their family, what went well and what needs to change to make sure that in future other children and young people can be better protected.
Request for Child Safeguarding Practice Review
All requests for a Child Safeguarding Practice Review should be made using our request a serious case review form. Which you can download here.
Completed forms should be returned securely to the Children’s Partnership Business Manager email@example.com
Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews
CSPR Baby M July 2023
CSPR Family A January 2023
- South Gloucestershire Children’s Partnership CSPR Family A January 2023
- Family A – Learning Brief January 2023
Cross Border Peer Abuse and CCE Thematic CSPR- November 2021
- Cross Border Peer Abuse & CCE Thematic CSPR Report
- Learning Brief for Professionals – Cross Border Peer-on-peer abuse and CCE Thematic CSPR
- Cross Border Peer Abuse Easy Read Report
- Joint Partnership Response – Thematic CSPR final Nov 2021
- Cross Border CSPR Practitioner event flyer January 2022
- Harry – Learning Brief May 2021
- Family D Learning Brief
- SCR Toby
- SCR Toby Learning Brief
- SGSCB SCR Baby E & F
- SCR Baby E & F Learning Brief March 2020
- SCR Georgia Learning Brief Feb 2020
- Complexity and Challenge Triennial Review Summary July 2020
- Serious Case Review – Child C
- Operation Brooke (This report has been made available on the Keeping Bristol Safe Partnership Website)
- Operation Brooke Serious Case Review Summary
More information can be found on our Learning from Practice page.